Where to find us
BIBLIO’ ROOMS is located right in the center of Bologna, in a building dating back to the 1940s, on the corner between via Nazario Sauro and via S.Giorgio. These streets are situated within the city’s limited traffic zone (ZTL), access to which is controlled by video surveillance cameras.
If you are travelling by car you can:
- Park in one of the private carparks in Limited Traffic Zone. Here, your license plate will be registered so as to allow you to enter the Limited Traffic Zone without incurring a fine. The closest carparks to BIBLIO’ROOMS are Garage Bologna, via Riva di Reno 75 and Autorimessa Marconi in via Riva di Reno 65 (they are about 150 meters from the guesthouse). Parking costs 25-30 euro per day.
- Park outside the Limited Traffic Zone and continue on foot. The nearest (and largest) videosurveilled carpark (650m) is the APCOA VIII Agosto multi-story car park. Parking costs 22 euro per day. https://www.apcoa.en/parcheggi-in/bologna/piazza-viii-agosto/
- Another carpark is the APCOA Riva Reno multi-story car park (700 meters from the guesthouse). Parking costs 18 euro per day. https://www.apcoa.it/en/parking-in/bologna/riva-reno/
FROM THE AIRPORT
From Bologna’s Guglielmo Marconi airport you can take:
- A taxi (approx. 20-22 euro)
- The Marconi Express shuttle train which connects the airport to the Central Train Station (about 1 km from Bibliò Rooms). A single ticket costs 9,20 euro.
FROM THE TRAIN STATION
By bus – At Bologna’s Central Rail Station, take the Piazza Medaglie d’Oro exit. From here, you can take any of a number of buses (21, 25, 30, 36) which pass close to the guesthouse. Get off the bus at the “Marconi” or “Ugo Bassi” stops. You can purchase tickets on board for 2 euro. Tickets are valid for up to 75 minutes.
By taxi. The drive will take approximately 6-7 minutes.
On foot. The guests house is a 1km walk away.